INSPORTS CENTERS and ALS ASSOCIATION CONNECTICUT CHAPTER have teamed up to run a variety of different fundraising opportunities throughout the month of May 2019!!
Does your team have what it takes to be the #1 Fundraising Team during the month of May?
Create a Team! Fundraise! Win!
How to create a team:
- Visit http://web.alsa.org/insports
- Click REGISTER
- Join your team or start a new team
- Update your Fundraising Page and let people know why you are challenging ALS
- SHARE! Send the link to your family, friends and neighbors!
The #1 Fundraising Team will get a GRAND PRIZE from Insports AND recognition at the ice bucket party on 5/31.
EVENTS: (All events will be hosted by Insports Centers at 29 Trefoil Drive, Trumbull)
BAR TAKEOVER – May 2nd 5pm-8pm
- Celebrity bartenders, food, music and a door prize!
- Ticket admission: $20 per person – CASH ONLY! Proceeds will be donated to the ALS Asssociation.
- Tickets will be sold at the door!
- Signal Lane Band will be performing!
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT – May 17th 6pm-10:30pm
- $100 per team for a Double Elimination Cornhole Tournament
- Cash prizes: 1st Place: $500, 2nd Place: $250, 3rd Place: $100
- All proceeds remaining will be donated to the ALS Association.
- Highland Rovers Band will be performing!
ICE BUCKET PARTY – May 31st 4pm-6:30pm
- Ice Bucket Challenge will be at 5:30pm
- Band & After Party to follow
- Recognition to Top Fundraising Teams: Youth & Corporate
- Pre-registration is required as we are limited to the amount of participants.