Insports Centers COVID Facility Rules & Procedures
- Masks are required by all participants, spectators, coaches & referees at all times including when participating in activities.
- All staff, participants, coaches, and spectators are required to check in and complete a health screening to enter our building using our app. All information on this can be found here – Check In Procedures – Insports Trumbull, CT – Adult & Youth Leagues – Soccer, Basketball, Lacrosse, Field Hockey (insportscenters.com)
- There is a maximum capacity of 25 people per surface.
- Spectators are not allowed in for any class or clinic or rental. Drop off is required.
- Spectator Game Policy: This weekend 3/6 & 3/7 we will be allowing 1 spectator per child up to Grade 8. No siblings are permitted. No exceptions! Spectators are ONLY permitted for games for the following programs – Milford Basketball Games, Futsal League, Sportslook Youth Passing League & Winter 7v7 Soccer League. Our staff will be closely monitoring all spectators throughout the weekend. We need your cooperation with our rules and policies. Management will be reevaluating operations and these rules are subject to change at any point.
- Social distancing is required throughout the building.
- Patrons must use designated entrance and exits properly.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted in our facility. Our bar & grill will be open during all games and adult leagues. Per CT law, a food purchase must be made in order to consume an alcoholic beverage. Last call for food and beverage is 10:30pm.
- Our facility will be closing at 11pm.
We understand these are uncertain times and we are doing everything we can to provide a great service and some sense of normalcy safely. We do appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition to these new policies and procedures. We will continue to update everyone with any changes.