Insports Centers COVID Facility Rules & Procedures
- Masks are required by all participants, spectators, coaches & referees at all times including when participating in activities.
- Spectator Policy: We will be allowing 1 spectator per child for all activities. Our staff will be closely monitoring all spectators at all times. We need your cooperation with our rules and policies. Management will be reevaluating operations and these rules are subject to change at any point.
- Social distancing is required throughout the building.
- Patrons must use designated entrance and exits properly.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted in our facility. Our bar & grill will be open during all games and adult leagues.
- Our facility will be closing at 11pm.
We understand these are uncertain times and we are doing everything we can to provide a great service and some sense of normalcy safely. We do appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition to these new policies and procedures. We will continue to update everyone with any changes.