LACROSSE CLEATS ARE ENCOURAGED!
Above the fields are brand new LED lights.
Both our full turf field and boarded turf arena are in-filled turf.
Insports has the most competitive and only facility for true Canadian Box Lacrosse with a brand new turf and tempered glass 360 degrees around the field.
Insports offers Leagues, Instructional Programs and Rentals for all lacrosse groups and school teams.
FIELDS CAN BE RENTED BY THE HOUR! CALL TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.
Boys High School Full Field League
Dates: 1/5/19-3/9/19 *Bye Weeks: 1/19-2/16*
Times: Saturdays, Games between 3pm-9pm
Cost: Team Fee: $3,750 (Must register as a team with Steve at email@example.com)
Gargoyle Individual Lacrosse Showcase
This showcase is the perfect individual recruiting showcase to prepare for the upcoming spring season. Open to players graduating in 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022. D1, D2, and D3 college coaches will be on hand to coach players during individual drills, coaching the teams, and speaking to players about the recruiting process.
Date: Sunday, February 17th
Times: Boys 8am-11am Girls: 11am-2pm
Cost: $175 per player includes breakfast, reversible jersey, coaching sessions, recruiting talks and 3 games guaranteed
MLK Jr. Day Lacrosse Tournament
Monday, January 21st, 2019 – Insports Center (29 Trefoil Drive, Trumbull, CT)
Youth Boys & Girls Indoor Field & Box Hybrid Tournament
· $350.00 per team Registration Deadline: January 14th, 2019
· Early Bird Registration $325.00 per team: If payment is received before January 9th, 2019.
– Boys & Girls Divisions: 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th, JV, & Varsity
· Each team guaranteed (3) 25-minute games. Schedule based on team skill level as ranked by coach.
· Certified referees and trainer on site.
· Food Concession available all day. Spectator seating at each field. NO GATE FEE!
· All participants must submit a waiver and all teams must check in ½ hour before first game time.
· CLEATS allowed: No metal spikes.
· Box and Field Lacrosse Mix! Each team gets 3 games (2 field games & 1 box game each (if registered in advance)
· * Due to only 1 box field & limited time, for the first teams to register will get choice of playing a box game.
· 25 minute running time games on (4) Indoor turf min-fields & (1) true box field.
· 7 players on the field – 2 attack, 2 defense, 2 middies, goalie (8v8 if both coaches agree)
· No more than 2 long poles for boys on field at any time
· Only one wing man on face-offs/wing man on face-off may come off of either side.
· One 1-minute timeout per game – clock does not stop. All substitutions on the fly.
· Face-offs to start each game & after every three (3) goals. Otherwise, controlled clear after each goal scored.
· No time serving penalties; all penalties which would be time serving will result in a structured fast break from mid-field. Attack/Defense at GLE. Player must come off field.
· Game time will be centralized for all games. Single horn will start and stop play at beginning and end of each game. No time-outs may be taken inside of the last two minutes of either half.
Contact Drew Wendol and reserve your team and/or questions: 914-373-9114 or Wendolworldwide@optonline.net