LACROSSE CLEATS ARE ENCOURAGED!
Above the fields are brand new LED lights.
Both our full turf field and boarded turf arena are in-filled turf.
Insports has the most competitive and only facility for true Canadian Box Lacrosse with a brand new turf and tempered glass 360 degrees around the field.
Insports offers Leagues, Instructional Programs and Rentals for all lacrosse groups and school teams.
FIELDS CAN BE RENTED BY THE HOUR! CALL TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.
Our Youth Boys Lacrosse Programs will be run by Momentum Lacrosse this year!
Canadian Box Lacrosse
Our real “Canadian” Box Lacrosse instruction is played in the only try box arena here at Insports! Our box directors are both Canadian and NLL Box Professional players with years of experience. Why teach Canadian Box Lacrosse to field lacrosse players? There is a reason that some of the best field players in the sport are accomplished box lacrosse players. Box Lacrosse improves a player’s stick skills and overall IQ by having to shoot on smaller goals and pass in tight spaces, It is a faster pace, 5v5 (+goalies) played on a smaller field. This provides constant back and forth where players get more reps than field lacrosse. Offensive players will learn how to read the field at a faster pace to allow them to make better on and off ball decisions. Defenders will be forced to learn how to slide and recover much faster than during field lacrosse due to quickness of ball movement.
Grad Year 2025 & 2026: Wednesdays, 5:30-7pm, 9/26/18 – 11/7/18
Grad Year 2023 & 2024: Wednesdays, 7-8:30pm, 9/26/18- 11/7/18
Shooting and Dodging
Our Shooting & Dodging series concentrates on fine tuning the skills you need to maximize your direct scoring abilities. Each age group will be limited to a small number of players to maximize reps. The following is a list of some of the core fundamentals we will teach and practice over the course of 6 weekly 1.5 hour sessions.
- Shooting on the run with accuracy
- Becoming a better finisher around the net
- Understanding how goalies think and react so you can beat them
- Dodging strategies from X, Wing or above restraining line
- Stick angles to increase shooting and finishing accuracy
- Superior foot positioning to become a better dodger and shooter
- How to read the defense to dodge effectively as well as how to escape trouble
- Re-dodging to set up your signature move
- Weak hand dodging to set up strong hands
Grad Years 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026: Tuesdays 5:30-6:45pm, 9/25/18-10/30/18
Grad Years 2020, 2021, 2022: Tuesdays 6:45-8:00pm, 9/25/18-10/30/18
Our Defense series concentrates on fine tuning the skills you need to become a better defender. Each age group will be limited to a small number of players to maximize reps. The following is a list of some of the core fundamentals we will teach and practice over the course of 6 weekly 1.5 hour sessions.
- Effective body positioning to defend without using your stick
- Take away checks
- On ball and off ball footwork
- When, where and how to slide
- How to give and respond to “in game” defensive commands from and to teammates
Grad Years 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026: Tuesdays, 5:30-6:45pm 9/25/18-10/30/18
Grad Years 2020, 2021, 2022: Tuesdays, 6:45-8:00pm 9/25/18-10/30/18
Boys High School Full Field League
Dates: 1/5/19-3/9/19 *Bye Weeks: 1/19-2/16*
Times: Saturdays, Games between 3pm-9pm
Cost: Team Fee: $3,750 (Must register as a team with Steve at email@example.com)