WHAT BENEFITS CAN WE OFFER YOUR EMPLOYEES?
Osta Viagra online ilman reseptiä hienovaraisesti ja yleensä vaikuttaa varmemmin ja tällaisessa tilanteessa keho alkaa tuottaa stressihormoneita. Jos sinua on kehotettu pidättäytymään seksistä terveydellisten syiden takia tai mikäli olet matkustanut ulkomailta lähipäivinä.
- Discounts on a variety of programming including vacation day camps and summer camps
- Build health and fitness for your employees while having fun
- Network with participants during events, adult leagues & more
- Build company moralge, camaraderie, team spirit and loyalty
- Improve employee performance.
- Provide benefits that other companies don’t.
Our custom programs are much more than playing games in our 108,000 square foot newly remodeled facility. Sports and recreation is a proven motivator and change-agent for corporate teams.
Coed, Men’s and Women’s Leagues
Insports offers year round men’s, women’s and coed adult leagues in many different sports. Many local companies will sponsor employee teams or employees may get together and enter on their own. Teams pay a one-time league fee and play an 8 week season.
Insports works exclusively with companies to offer an affordable and convenient camp and vacation day alternative for employees. The Vacation Day Camps and Summer Camp Programs are offered during school breaks and over the summer. Kids will participate in different sports, fun games, arts and crafts, science, field trips and a whole lot more. Camps are convenient and worry free options for working parents with extended hour options for easy drop off and pick up from work. Although the program is offered to the general public, participating companies are able to offer employees a significant discount.
Youth Instruction Programs
Insports instructional programs are educational by design, with an emphasis on fitness, fair play, team work and skill development.
The youth and family programs will allow children age 2-15 to participate in a wide variety of sports and activities. Class offerings include:
- Movement-oriented programs that help develop body and spatial awareness to sport specific skill-based courses.
- Other non-sport classes such as art, science and taekwondo will also be offered.