Our Adult Basketball Leagues offer adult players in Fairfield County & New Haven County competitive basketball leagues on state of the art hardwood basketball courts.
Men’s Open Basketball Session Dates
Session 1: 9/18/2022 – 11/13/2022
Session 2: 12/4/2022 – 2/12/2023 (BYE 12/25 & 1/1)
Session 3: 3/5/2023 – 5/7/2023 (BYE 4/9)
Session 4: 6/4/2023 – 7/30/2023
For any adult league questions
Email Jack – email@example.com.
Men’s Open Basketball
Next Session Begins: 6/4/23
League Features and Format:
- Indoor Maplewood basketball courts
- 2 -20 minute halves. Clock will stop with 2 minutes remaining in each half.
- Referees and scorekeepers are provided. 2 referees and 1 scorekeeper per game.
- Required 8 player roster minimum
- 8 games guaranteed (including playoffs).
- League shirts are provided each session.
- Champions will receive a team trophy, gift certificate to the Game On Bar & Grill, and their team name and picture on the Adult League Wall of Fame.
- League runs on Sunday nights with games starting at 7, 8, 9, 10pm
- Guaranteed 8 games total (including playoffs)
- Potential for two divisions (East & West) based on number of teams signed up.
- Team Fee: $950 per team
- $200 deposit is required upon registration for your team.
- Roster: Minimum roster size of 8. Rosters are finalized on week 3.
- All players must be at least 18 years old to participate. Birthdates must be provided for verification upon registration.
- Professional referees and scorekeepers are provided.
- Schedules and standings will be updated and accessible online.
- Jerseys are included in the cost and will be provided (cotton t-shirts with Insports logo and number).
- ALL registrations are taken by teams! We do not take individual registrations for any of our adult league programming.