Our Adult Basketball Leagues offer adult players in Fairfield County & New Haven County competitive basketball leagues on state of the art hardwood basketball courts.
Men’s Open Basketball Session Dates
Session 1.24 – 9/10/23 thru 11/5/23
Session 2.24 – 11/12/23 thru 1/21/24 (BYES 12/24 & 12/31)
Session 3.24 – 1/28/24 thru 3/24/24
Session 4.24 – 4/7/24 thru 6/9/24 (BYES 5/12)
For any adult league questions
Email Jack – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men’s Open Basketball
NEXT SESSION STARTS – 11/12/24
League Features and Format:
- Indoor Maplewood basketball courts
- 2 -20 minute halves. Clock will stop with 2 minutes remaining in each half.
- Referees and scorekeepers are provided. 2 referees and 1 scorekeeper per game.
- Required 8 player roster minimum
- 8 games guaranteed (including playoffs).
- League shirts are provided each session.
- Champions will receive a team trophy, gift certificate to the Game On Bar & Grill, and their team name and picture on the Adult League Wall of Fame.
- League runs on Sunday nights with games starting at 7, 8, 9, 10pm
- Guaranteed 8 games total (including playoffs)
- Potential for two divisions (East & West) based on number of teams signed up.
- Team Fee: $950 per team
- $200 deposit & automated payment plan available, otherwise full team fee due at registration.
- Roster: Minimum roster size of 8. Rosters are finalized on week 3.
- All players must be at least 18 years old to participate. Birthdates must be provided for verification upon registration.
- Professional referees and scorekeepers are provided.
- Schedules and standings will be updated and accessible online.
- Jerseys are included in the cost and will be provided (cotton t-shirts with Insports logo and number).
- ALL registrations are taken by teams! We do not take individual registrations for any of our adult league programming.