Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Insports!
We’re conveniently located 30 minutes from New Haven and Fairfield, Connecticut; 60 minutes from Hartford, Connecticut; and 90 minutes from New York City. Our daily hours of operation are 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. (hours may vary based on activity) and we’re open nearly every day of the year.
What To Bring:
- Insports is heated on all playing surfaces so most participants play in short sleeves all year round!
- A water bottle is always recommended to stay hydrated during activity and we have a water fountain located near the doors to the turf field.
- Turf shoes or molded cleats are allowed on the field, but please view league specific rules or guidelines set forth by coaches to verify with your program. No metal cleats allowed.
For summer camp, please see your parent packet for more specific information on summer camp what to bring lists.
- We recommend arriving no earlier than 15 minutes before your designated start time for camps, clinics, practices, tournaments, etc.
- Weekends can be busy with tournaments, so please be patient with parking. All overflow parking is available on Trefoil Drive.
- No standing with your cars in the drop-off circle as this can back up traffic in and out of the facility. Please find a parking space and come into the building to pick up your child or have them meet you in your parking spot.
Spectators and Parents:
- We have viewing areas with tables, chairs, and bleachers for all of our playing surfaces and all are welcome. Please do your best to carpool with family or friends to help alleviate parking.
- Our Bar & Grill is generally always open during activity but please know that this is subject to change based on activity and staffing.
- Spectators are not allowed on the playing surfaces for both player and viewer safety.